First RING Newsletter. Click here to read.
LNTN PROJECTS UPDATE
Four of the six project proposals presented at the November 2012 Membership Meeting have now been distributed for membership review and feedback – Thrombotic Microangiopathy (TMA) in Lupus Nephritis, Outcomes Measures in Lupus Nephritis Trials, Rituximab Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Belimumab for the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis (CALIBRATE), and Rituximab in Lupus Nephritis with Remission as a Goal (RING). LNTN members were asked to express their interest in participating in one or more projects and to provide any other feedback by March 15. Proposal principal investigators are currently assembling project development teams.
If you are interested in participating in one or more of these projects and have not yet responded, please do so now by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two additional project proposals (RITUXILUP and MANAGED) are planned for membership distribution in the coming weeks.
LNTN 2013 Membership Meetings
LNTN Membership Meetings will again be held in conjunction with the EULAR, ACR and ASN annual conferences:
- EULAR, (Madrid, Spain) LNTN meeting date and time is set for June 14, 8-10am. Additional information regarding agenda and logistics to follow.
- ACR and ASN date and time TBD.
- LNTN website and branding materials are currently being developed. Website target go-live date is late May.
- Quarterly newsletter publication.
- Suggestions, questions, comments please email email@example.com.
We will soon be looking for volunteers to serve on this committee. The committee’s first charge will be review of the draft publication policy and development of standard operating procedures.